SCALLOPED EDGE FRAMES

DOWNLOAD THIS FILE HERE
Ever made something and thought it was nice when you made it THEN when you second look later on it just doesn't appeal to you anymore lol... I loved these when i made them but now well I'm not too sure !!. If its any consolation I loved them this morning . Ive made you all some more flowers coming up any minute now ....
We spent the day at school education week activities .. Its a PITA Rob had to go to Dubbo for his girls and I spent most of the day at this school with my three . But it wasn't such a bad day the kids all loved having a parent at their school . You have to feel for the poor kids who sit there alone upset because their Mum or Dad or relative never come to see them.
I'm not feeling so good at the moment so Ima post these and go sleep I think.
Love and Loads of Huggles
AusAngel

0 Responses to “SCALLOPED EDGE FRAMES”:

Leave a comment